Thursday, July 31, 2008

GlamorGlove Hair Product

My GlamorGlove product was on QVC a few weeks ago and I thought I would tell you how to view the airing in case you didn't get a chance to see it (I forgot to send out a reminder- so sorry!)

Go to QVC.com and either type in: hair glove or GlamorGlove and it will take you to the product where you can click on VIDEOS and then click on the arrow in the center of the screen to start the video.

It did pretty well and so we'll see where we go from here.

This is Catherine and I eating at our favorite Philly Steak place in downtown Philadelphia. We've almost missed our plane coming back to Vegas (twice) in order to get our favorite sandwich each time we go.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Meow, Meow!!!!

Laura said...

That is so awesome, I will have to check it out.

Sally said...

You look gorgeous! I will have to check out the link, love the glove!

Sinthea said...

Purchased the GlamorGlove at the South Point during the Women's Show
last year. I live in Las Vegas and would like to purchase more Curl Forming Creme. My e-mail address is
sin56mp@yahoo.com
Phone: 702-496-2944