Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dalton's Little Comments

Dalton will say things out of the blue that just are so cute. Yesterday while we were driving he said "Mom your hair is so beautiful." Now mind you, I had done nothing special to my hair other than wash it (which is maybe what he was referring to, but let's hope not.) He will usually give me little compliments now and then, especially when I least expect it, which is why I think I treasure them so much.

My favorite is when I'm busy working on the computer or fixing dinner and he keeps saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" to the point where I finally say "WHAT?" and he'll say "I love you." My tempermant changes quite quickly. It's amazing how those words from a child can do that.

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a sweet little Dalton man.

Sally said...

He is sweet! I love how kids can just melt us sometimes. I remember one time Syd really ticked me off and I went after her to put her in timeout. She hid under the table and started singing "I am a child of God"

Yeah, I melted, laughed, and cried.