Monday, August 4, 2008

New movie to add to my favorites... 27 Dresses

OK, I didn't have any desire to see this movie when it was in the theater, I mainly like "subtle" comedies and indy films (and I wasn't sure what kind of movie this was) but I purchased this rent one get one free movie deal for 4 weeks and decided to maximize it the best of my ability. I mean I watch a movie once every 4 months, so I never thought I'd make it worth while. So while the kids were picking out their 4th movie in two weeks (which is so not normal for us), I decided to grab a "popular" movie just for fun. Well, I totally loved it! Have watched it now 4 times (very rare for me to rewatch a movie I just barely saw) so it get's added to my "fav" list.

**Juno is also one of my recent favorites - I saw that one in the theater and then bought it when it came out -- very rare for me to buy a movie, but the sarcasm and witty writing of the movie was too much for me to pass up!! A must see in my opinion.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Loved Juno----only made it through about 15 minutes of this film. Maybe I should've held out longer if my dear Sha Sha loved it so much.

Sally said...

Juno was awesome and I like 27 dresses! Maybe we should make Laura watch it with us next time you're here!