Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back to QVC



QVC has asked us to come back and sell our hair product again. This time they want to try a late evening/early morning slot on the "Beauty Beat" segment. I've been told this is typically better hours than the daytime slot we had before, but we'll see. Catherine threatend to have me be on with the host if I didn't at least come back with her and be an on-air hair model. Of course, I would prefer the professional model, but we have been working together with this product since its inception, so it makes sense for me to be there with her. If you want to catch it or TIVO/DVR it, the "Beauty Beat" hour starts at Monday at midnight PST or for the non-PST people -- Tuesday morning at 1am MST, 2am CST and 3am EST.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Mrs. QVC---I totally want to watch---what day is it on----you will be famous---that is awesome, my entrepreneur friend---I love you, hope to see you soon, Miss La-La

Laura said...

Uhmmmm---I don't think this site should have been put on MAINLY for Micah---but for Auntie La La who LOVES to read about the life and times of Sha-Sha.

Sally said...

Exciting! I am happy for you!

The Rideout Timeout said...

Sorry the date is Tuesday 1am for MST - so turn on the TIVO or Monday at midnight

Tyra said...

I always knew you would be famous in some way or another. Good luck with the QVC timing. I hope you sell more and get more coverage.